Friday, October 14, 2011

The new narcissistic me

Finally jumping into the blogosphere after lurking for years. Why? Well, why the hell not. Everyone else seems to love the self indulgence of it, so lets do it!

Mainly I just want a place to rant! About....well everything. White people's problems mainly! I am lucky. I have a roof over my head, a couple of great kids and pretty fantastic husband. I have a job I'm pretty bloody passionate about and the opportunity to mess around with a whole bunch of things.

So really it won't all be ranting - probably a bit of celebrating really.

But what shall I rant and celebrate? As I said...a bit of everything. Whatever I feel today. Probably a bunch of kid related stuff, my craftarded attempts, food (glorious bane of my melodramatic existence), clothes (generally plus sized due to the aforementioned bane) and nerdy crap I like.

Damn it I'm a mommy blogger (OK, so I'm Australian so it should be mummy, but the term just seems to work better with an upbeat American drawl)

So, that's it. Because I can't make a decision about what I want this to be......
Yours, The Confused Chameleon.
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment