Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My name is.....and I have a problem.

I have an addiction. It costs me very little. It gives me great satisfaction. There is benefit to me and my family. But I can't stop.

Op- shopping. I love a good op-shop (or charity store if you're that way inclined). I managed to hit two today and came away with two vintage 1970's frocks, a necklace,  a work dress and a belt for me, a pair of shorts and 2 T-shirts for Chuckles and a pretty little dress for Poppet. All for less than A$20!

One of the dresses will need altering as its a maxi with a touch of the kaftans (which makes me looks super dumpy - which come to think of it would probably be my super hero name). I think it may then be time to dig out the sewing machine (purchased for my last birthday 6 months ago and still in the box) and actually sew instead of just talking about it and subscribing to sewing blogs.

Photos to come.

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment